Petr Dokladal, Chairman of the Management Board, CEZ Bulgaria EAD
In the last days of the old year each one of us looks back to recapitulate on the past 12 months. We remember our happy moments of success and satisfaction, and the hard moments of challenges that we faced. We set the frames of what we plan to do in the next year.
In 2011, we from CEZ are organizing our activities the best possible way, and came as close as we could to the best European practices. Next year we will continue to introduce and perfect new technologies, we will not stop seeking ways to improve the efficiency of our work. We will continue to follow the already established line of striving towards constant perfecting of the services for our clients, and gradual achievement of the European quality standards.
In the last moments of this year I would like to thank you for your trust, and to wish you a successful and inspired new year! Stay in good health!
Chairman of the Management Board, CEZ Bulgaria EAD
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Solvay Sodi CEO Spiros Nomikos: We Have Invested BGN 900 M in Bulgaria for 15 Years
- » Alpha Bank Country Manager Evangelos Litras: Bulgaria's Banking Sector Is Resilient, Dynamic, Well-Managed
- » SAP Labs Bulgaria Managing Director Plamen Tilev: Bulgaria Is Already Facing a Shortage of IT Experts
- » EnergoService CEO Georgi Manchev: Bulgaria's Nuclear Energy Needs Less Politics, More National Interest
- » Solvay Sodi CEO Eric Vander Vorst: We Strongly Hope Chemical Industry Will Have Future in Bulgaria
- » Ideal Standard VP East Region Vassil Kanev: Bulgaria Under-Appreciated as Investment, Business Location