10% OF BG COMPANIES COMPETITIVE ABROAD
Business | March 17, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
Only 10% of all Bulgarian companies could be competitive on the international markets, Market Economy Institute survay says. There are some 500 000 companies registered in Bulgaria, only 1/3 of the are active, K. Stantchev, Institute CEO reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels
- » The Bulgarian company Dronamics showed the First Flight of their Cargo Drone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects