No Ads Abroad Turn Sour Bulgaria’s Wine Success
The main problem [with Bulgarian wine] is a total lack of any real effort in promoting it abroad.
The French, Spanish, South African, American and Australian advertisers are ominsting, and the Bulgarians are relegated to a cheap bottom-shelf option, usually some generic Cabernet Sauvignon. It is an absolute pain, nigh on an impossibility, to find Meniks and Mavruds here in London.
I have to wait for the annual family visit to Blagoevgrad to stock up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo