Light Earthquake Registered near Bulgaria's Kresna
A light earthquake was registered 106 km south from Bulgaria's capital Sofia early Monday morning.
The information was reported by the European Seismology Center.
The quake was of a 2.1 points magnitude on the Richter scale with an epicenter, located 13 kilometers east of Kresna. The epicenter was at a depth of 10 kilometers. The shock was registered at 1:03 am.
There are no reports of injuries and material damages.
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City
- » 7.4 on the Richter Scale near New Zealand
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C