Fire Claims Victim in Bulgaria's Burgas
A vast fire erupted early on Friday in the southern Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas, claiming one victim.
A 24-year-old man perished in the fire that was located in the city's Meden Rudnik district, the Bulgarian National Radio has informed. The fire was most probably caused by a wood-burning stove.
The fire was extinguished at around 8:30 am local time. A total of 20 people were evacuated from the nearby buildings.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 16°C and 21°C
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Considerable Cloudiness Across most of Bulgaria, Rain in some Places in the Afternoon
- » Wild Animals have Eaten Pelican Eggs in "Srebarna" Nature Reserve
- » Fake Sports Goods Detained at Varna West Port