Fire Claims Victim in Bulgaria's Burgas
A vast fire erupted early on Friday in the southern Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas, claiming one victim.
A 24-year-old man perished in the fire that was located in the city's Meden Rudnik district, the Bulgarian National Radio has informed. The fire was most probably caused by a wood-burning stove.
The fire was extinguished at around 8:30 am local time. A total of 20 people were evacuated from the nearby buildings.
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
- » China floods: Dozens killed, Hundreds Are Wounded
- » Sunny and Hot today, with Maximum Temperature Between 31°C and 36°C
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Ships Fight Oil Spills in the Black Sea
- » 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Greece