Venezuela Grabs Miss World Title, Bulgaria 104th
Miss Bulgaria 2011, Vanya Peneva, ranked 104th at the 61st edition of Miss World 2011 beauty pageant held Sunday in London, despite winning earlier the pageant's online poll.
Miss Venezuela, Ivian Sarcos, was crowned as the 61st Miss World after winning the title. The first and second runner-ups are from the Philippines and Puerto Rico.
Only 15 beauties out of a total of 113 reached the semi-finals while 7 competed in the finals – Miss Korea, Miss, Venezuela, Miss England, Miss Scotland, Miss Philippines, Miss Puerto Rico and Miss South Africa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read
- » Study: Long-Term Romantic Partners Influence Each Other's Goals
- » Betting From Your Smartphones - Four Reasons You Should Upgrade Your Device
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding