Bulgaria's Bad Credit Marks Creeping Growth
The amount of bad credit in Bulgaria have marked a steady growth for the last year, according to information revealed by the Bulgarian National Bank.
Around September 2011, the proportion of bad credits in the country has reached 14.54%, against some 10% for the same month in 2011.
Around the middle of this year, the amount of bad credit was 13.53%, said the Bulgarian National Bank.
At the same time, the National Bank has registered a growth in bank profits, as well as a growth in the amount of deposits in banks during 2011.
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » Revolut, who Want to Replace Traditional Banks, Now Provide Accounts in Bulgarian Leva
- » The World Bank Opens a Shared Services Center in Sofia