Bulgaria's Bad Credit Marks Creeping Growth
The amount of bad credit in Bulgaria have marked a steady growth for the last year, according to information revealed by the Bulgarian National Bank.
Around September 2011, the proportion of bad credits in the country has reached 14.54%, against some 10% for the same month in 2011.
Around the middle of this year, the amount of bad credit was 13.53%, said the Bulgarian National Bank.
At the same time, the National Bank has registered a growth in bank profits, as well as a growth in the amount of deposits in banks during 2011.
- » Sofia Hosts the international Meeting of Development Banks From the Balkans and Central and Eastern Europe
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Trade Unions in Bulgaria: Grey Economy is 30%
- » Bulgaria's Loss of Goods' Counterfeiting is Over BGN 800 Million Per Year
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th Among the 28 Member States of the EU on Economic Growth