Drivers in Bulgaria with Lights On Day and Night
As of November 1, drivers on Bulgarian roads are required to have their lights on during the day for the duration of the winter months.
Traffic police are starting Monday the so-called "lights on" road check. They will be issuing tickets to drivers who forgot to turn their lights on and/or chose to ignore the legal amendments, adopted in the summer of 2006.
There is a courtesy period, however, with just warnings given during the first 8 days of the check, which will last until November 21.
Traffic police will also issue fines to drivers with malfunctioning windshield wipers blades and worn-out tires.
The lights have to be kept on during the day until March 1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests