PLAYBOY WITH REMARKABLY HIGH SALES IN BULGARIA
Society | August 30, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Playboy's foreign editions are with highest sales per capita in Slovenia and Bulgaria, Newsweek wrote, quoting data of Playboy enterprises. With circulation of 60,000, nine people in one thousand buy Playboy in Bulgaria. Hefner's magazine reaches deepest in small markets, particularly in Eastern Europe. The foreign editions are very important for the company since they are low-cost, high-profit businesses, the magazine concludes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » Bulgaria Ranks 77th in the World in Terms of Happiness
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours