'Mrs Bulgaria 2011 Earth' Trusts Beauty Will Save World
The winners of the Mrs Bulgaria 2011 contests in four categories were chosen Friday evening in the Sofia club Night Flight.
Veneta Harizanova from Sofia was dubbed Mrs Bulgaria 2011 Universe. An economist by education, she has worked as a model and actress.
Venelina Mileva and Katya Rose, also Sofianites, were dubbed Mrs Bulgaria 2011 World and EU, respectively.
The title of Mrs Bulgaria 2011 Earth was given to Stara Zagora native Alexandrina Ivanova, who works as a medical representative.
All four winners have highly inspirational and ambitious mottos, but Ivanova has distinguished herself by sharing her belief that "Beauty will save the world," implicitly citing Friedrich Schiller and Fyodor Dostoevsky.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders