Serbian Folk Legend Lepa Brena: Borisov Is Phenomenal!
Lepa Brena, one of former Yugoslavia's most popular pop-folk singers, praised Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov after singing a Bulgarian folk song personally for him.
"Boyko is phenomenal," Lepa Brena told Bulgarian journalists on Wednesday. She performed the traditional Bulgarian song "Jovano, Jovanke" after the Prime Minister took part in the regular sitting of Bulgaria's Council of Ministers.
Lepa Brena is in Bulgaria ahead of her concert in Sofia scheduled for December 3. The concert will take place in the newly-constructed Arena Armeets sports hall.
After her meeting with Borisov, Lepa Brena stated that Arena Armeets was "the best hall in the Balkans."
According to the Bulgarian Darik radio, Lepa Brena is eager to stage the most spectacular among her recent series of concerts in Bulgaria on December 3. She will be reportedly lowered from a helicopter in front of the hall right before the concert.
- » Tips for Selecting A Prom Dress
- » Hollywood Actress Nina Dobrev Promotes Bulg-Air-Ia (VIDEO)
- » MUNICIPALITY OF BURGAS PREPARED SPECTACULAR MUSIC FESTIVAL IN AUGUST - SPICE MUSIC FESTIVAL - 90`S EDITION
- » Celebrate this Valentine’s weekend at the newest InterContinental in Europe!
- » Oscar Nominations Announcement
- » The Last Song of Linkin Park Vocalist Chester Bennington Comes Out