H&M, New Look to Enter Bulgaria's Market 2012
World renown Swedish fashion brand Hennes&Mauritz (H&M) will enter Bulgaria's market in 2012 with stores in two of the country's major cities – the capital Sofia and the "Black Sea capital" Varna.
As it was announced already in September, H&M's Sofia store is going to be located in one of the top business hubs in the country - the shopping center The Mall in Sofia. It will offer the entire H&M line and will have two floor levels with a total area of 2 400 square meters.
H&M's Varna store will be located in the city's Grand Mall and its area will slightly exceed 2 200 square meters, the Bulgarian Pari daily announced on Tuesday, citing Colliers International.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M) is a Swedish retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. It has over 2,300 stores in 41 countries and as of 2011 employed around 87,000 people.
Also according to Pari, British fashion brand New Look will also enter the Bulgarian market in 2012. Its first Bulgarian store is expected to be located in the future Sofia Ring Mall, which is currently under construction.
Earlier in 2011, the Greek Fourlis Group attained the franchise rights to develop a New Look store network in Romania and Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue