Mercury to Zoom up to 21°C in Bulgaria on Thursday
Temperatures in Bulgaria on Thursday are forecast to reach 21°C to delight the people, who are eagerly expecting what may prove to be the last warm spell this year.
Bulgaria saw a significant change in the weather on Wednesday afternoon after being hit by the first snow falls, rainy storms and gusty winds over the last few days.
Long after the end of the summer heat, Bulgarians are able to enjoy a few more days of the so-called Indian summer, which is here widely called 'Gypsy summer.'
In Sofia the mercury will go up to 17°C on Thursday.
There will be light wind along the Black Sea coast, where highs have been forecast at 15°C. The temperature of the water is expected to reach 14°C.
Forecasts say the glorious sun is here to stay by the weekend, when shower spells and a fall in temperatures can be expected.
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weekend Weather
- » In Sofia was Build the First Sensor Station to Monitor the Air Pollution
- » The Spraying Against Mosquitoes along the Danube River Starts Today