Bulgaria's Simeon Shterev Crowned World's Number 1
Bulgarian Simeon Shterev has been declared Best Female Wrestler coach of the year 2011 by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA).
The coach of Bulgaria's top female wrestler Stanka Zlateva, who won last month her fifth world gold medal, managed to overtake the Japanese trainer of phenomenal Saori Yoshida.
The awarding ceremony will be held during the coaching seminar for women in early November in the Turkish resort of Antalya. The coach of the national team will also deliver a lecture there.
Unlike his coach Stanka Zlateva has been declared Best Female Wrestler of the year by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA) a total of four times.
- » Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings