Bulgaria's Simeon Shterev Crowned World's Number 1
Bulgarian Simeon Shterev has been declared Best Female Wrestler coach of the year 2011 by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA).
The coach of Bulgaria's top female wrestler Stanka Zlateva, who won last month her fifth world gold medal, managed to overtake the Japanese trainer of phenomenal Saori Yoshida.
The awarding ceremony will be held during the coaching seminar for women in early November in the Turkish resort of Antalya. The coach of the national team will also deliver a lecture there.
Unlike his coach Stanka Zlateva has been declared Best Female Wrestler of the year by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA) a total of four times.
- » England to Play Euro 2020 Qualifier Against Bulgaria in Front of Half Empty Stadium
- » California Boxing Licence Returned to Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev who Forcibly Kissed a Reporter
- » UEFA Gives Partial Stadium Bans to Bulgaria, Romania for Fan Racism
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test