Bulgaria's Simeon Shterev Crowned World's Number 1
Bulgarian Simeon Shterev has been declared Best Female Wrestler coach of the year 2011 by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA).
The coach of Bulgaria's top female wrestler Stanka Zlateva, who won last month her fifth world gold medal, managed to overtake the Japanese trainer of phenomenal Saori Yoshida.
The awarding ceremony will be held during the coaching seminar for women in early November in the Turkish resort of Antalya. The coach of the national team will also deliver a lecture there.
Unlike his coach Stanka Zlateva has been declared Best Female Wrestler of the year by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA) a total of four times.
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro
- » Jess Messina Off to Bulgaria
- » Different Football Team Success