Bulgaria's Simeon Shterev Crowned World's Number 1
Bulgarian Simeon Shterev has been declared Best Female Wrestler coach of the year 2011 by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA).
The coach of Bulgaria's top female wrestler Stanka Zlateva, who won last month her fifth world gold medal, managed to overtake the Japanese trainer of phenomenal Saori Yoshida.
The awarding ceremony will be held during the coaching seminar for women in early November in the Turkish resort of Antalya. The coach of the national team will also deliver a lecture there.
Unlike his coach Stanka Zlateva has been declared Best Female Wrestler of the year by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA) a total of four times.
- » Marcelinho, Is №1 Football Player in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open