Bulgaria's Simeon Shterev Crowned World's Number 1
Bulgarian Simeon Shterev has been declared Best Female Wrestler coach of the year 2011 by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA).
The coach of Bulgaria's top female wrestler Stanka Zlateva, who won last month her fifth world gold medal, managed to overtake the Japanese trainer of phenomenal Saori Yoshida.
The awarding ceremony will be held during the coaching seminar for women in early November in the Turkish resort of Antalya. The coach of the national team will also deliver a lecture there.
Unlike his coach Stanka Zlateva has been declared Best Female Wrestler of the year by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles (FILA) a total of four times.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Winger Despodov to Miss Start of Euro Qualifiers
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero