Bulgaria Basks in Glorious Sun as 'Gypsy Summer' Returns
Following the first winter spell of bitingly cold weather for this year, the sun is shining over Bulgaria again with forecasts promising temperatures of up to 20°C.
Bulgaria saw a significant change in the weather on Wednesday afternoon after being hit by the first snow falls, rainy storms and gusty winds over the last few days.
Long after the end of the summer heat, Bulgarians are able to enjoy a few more days of the so-called Indian summer, which is here widely called 'Gypsy summer.'
Thursday will strike a sweltering 20°C in the southern regions, while in Sofia the mercury will go up to 17°C.
There will be light wind along the Black Sea coast, where the temperature of the water is expected to reach 14°C.
Forecasts say the glorious sun is here to stay by the weekend, when shower spells and a fall in temperatures can be expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1