2.6 Earthquake Felt in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake with a 2.6-magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered in southern Bulgaria Monday morning.
The information was reported by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS. The shock occurred at 7:18 am Monday.
The quake has been felt by residents in the area of the southern city of Yambol, mainly in the Tundzha municipality.
The epicenter was 250 km southeast of the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of material damages or injuries.
- » China Bans Plastic Bags and Straws
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 0C to 5C
- » Strong Earthquake in Greece
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C