2.6 Earthquake Felt in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake with a 2.6-magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered in southern Bulgaria Monday morning.
The information was reported by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS. The shock occurred at 7:18 am Monday.
The quake has been felt by residents in the area of the southern city of Yambol, mainly in the Tundzha municipality.
The epicenter was 250 km southeast of the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of material damages or injuries.
- » Bulgaria will have Good Grape Harvest if Weather Remains Hot
- » Mostly Sunny with Nearly Unchanged Temperatures, Highs of 30-35°C
- » Brace for Extra-warm Weather through 2022
- » Sunny Weather Today in Bulgaria, some Cloud Increase, Maximums between 30°C and 35°C
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools