2.6 Earthquake Felt in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake with a 2.6-magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered in southern Bulgaria Monday morning.
The information was reported by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS. The shock occurred at 7:18 am Monday.
The quake has been felt by residents in the area of the southern city of Yambol, mainly in the Tundzha municipality.
The epicenter was 250 km southeast of the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of material damages or injuries.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires