2.6 Earthquake Felt in Southern Bulgaria
A light earthquake with a 2.6-magnitude on the Richter scale has been registered in southern Bulgaria Monday morning.
The information was reported by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS. The shock occurred at 7:18 am Monday.
The quake has been felt by residents in the area of the southern city of Yambol, mainly in the Tundzha municipality.
The epicenter was 250 km southeast of the capital Sofia.
There are no reports of material damages or injuries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water