Bulgarian PM Orders Cabinet Chopper for Teen Rescue
The government helicopter has been sent to the central Bulgarian town of Gorna Oryahovitsa to transport a teenager with brain hemorrhage.
The news was reported Saturday by the Director of the Flight Safety Directorate at the government flight team.
The operation to transport the 14-year-old boy has been ordered in person by Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov.
The teen, who has severe head trauma, has been accompanied during the flight by an emergency medical team.
- » Gas Leak? Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Blocked
- » The Dam from which Pernik Gets its Drinking Water will Reach a Dead Volume in 2 Weeks
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan
- » Bulgarian Food Agency Banned 50 Tonnes of Salmonella-Contaminated Poultry Meat
- » UN: Almost Half a Billion People are Unemployed or Have no Access to a Good Job