Bulgarian PM Orders Cabinet Chopper for Teen Rescue
The government helicopter has been sent to the central Bulgarian town of Gorna Oryahovitsa to transport a teenager with brain hemorrhage.
The news was reported Saturday by the Director of the Flight Safety Directorate at the government flight team.
The operation to transport the 14-year-old boy has been ordered in person by Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov.
The teen, who has severe head trauma, has been accompanied during the flight by an emergency medical team.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests