Emeregency Situations Training Center Opens in Sofia
Bulgaria's EU Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response, Kristalina Georgieva, is officially opening Saturday a center for emergency situations training.
The center, which is at the Sofia Military Academy "Georgi S. Rakovski," is going to train experts in management of emergency situations. It has been realized in partnership with the Main Directorate Fire Safety and Protection of Population at the Interior Ministry.
The center's main goal is to improve the preparedness to deal with emergency situations in line with modern requirements for abilities for coordination, collaboration and interaction between institutions when such situations arise.
- » Oxfam Report: 2,153 Billionaires Have More Wealth than 4.6 Billion People
- » First Case of the Deadly Virus in China Confirmed in South Korea
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » China Bans Plastic Bags and Straws
- » Here's Every Lunar Eclipse You Can See for the Next 10 Years
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 0C to 5C