Emeregency Situations Training Center Opens in Sofia
Bulgaria's EU Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response, Kristalina Georgieva, is officially opening Saturday a center for emergency situations training.
The center, which is at the Sofia Military Academy "Georgi S. Rakovski," is going to train experts in management of emergency situations. It has been realized in partnership with the Main Directorate Fire Safety and Protection of Population at the Interior Ministry.
The center's main goal is to improve the preparedness to deal with emergency situations in line with modern requirements for abilities for coordination, collaboration and interaction between institutions when such situations arise.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects