Bulgaria's Nuclear Plant Kozloduy Holds Open Doors Day
The Bulgarian Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in the Danube town of Kozloduy is holding Saturday an open doors day, the NPP informs.
The program includes visits of energy producing units, command rooms, demonstration of work with fire safety equipment and of the mobile lab for environmental monitoring.
The visits do not require reservations and people will be admitted by showing their ID card. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The NPP is open for visitors between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm.
The groups will be guided by the NPP experts in order of arrival. The plant has also provided free bus transportation on the hour from the town of Kozloduy to the NPP from 8 am until 2 pm.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1