Bulgaria-Wales Euro Qualifier Halts Sofia Downtown Traffic
The Euro 2012 qualifier between Bulgaria and Wales Tuesday evening is imposing a number of traffic changes in the area of the National Vasil Levski Stadium in downtown Sofia.
The Sofia City Hall informs that stopping and parking on all alleys around the stadium is banned from 8 am until midnight Tuesday as it is on Gen. Gurko Street between the Vasil Levski and Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi boulevards and on the bridge in front of the stadium.
If needed, on the assessment of police, all vehicle traffic could be banned in these areas after 5:30 pm., except for public transportation vehicles.
The football game starts at 9 pm and will be aired live on the Bulgarian National Television, BNT.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests