Sopharma Business Towers Dubbed Sofia's New Symbols
The recently opened Sopharma business towers in Bulgaria's capital Sofia have been named the city's new symbols.
"The modern construction trends show a wish for building in harmony with the environment, an ambition for constructing "green" buildings," Boris Borisov, CEO of Sopharma properties has pointed out.
"Sopharma business towers are the first actual green buildings in Bulgaria," Borisov has added.
The buildings have been marked as "Class A" - the highest class in office and retail buildings according to European and World classifications. The Class A high-tech office buildings use the energy of the sun, wind, natural temperature of the soil and ground-water.
Sopharma Business Towers has focused on using natural light – which will be available 82% of the working time throughout the year. Even in the event of a cloudy whether, the natural light available inside is 800 lux with 500 lux needed.
Sopharma is known as one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Bulgaria.
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
- » Plovdiv, Burgas and Varna with most Residential Buildings put into Operation
- » The Rents of Premium Offices in Sofia are Growing