Free Nylon Plastic Bags Cease to Exist in Bulgaria
Free small nylon plastic shopping bags will never be seen again in Bulgaria, it has been made clear Saturday.
From now on, every little nylon bag will cost at least 15 stotinki, the bTV private TV channel has announced.
A total of a billion and a half of nylon shopping bags are used each year in Bulgaria, according to the country's Environmental Ministry.
"The aim is to cut down the usage of such nylon bags," a representative of the Bulgarian Environmental Ministry has told Dnes.dir.bg.
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
- » It will be mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Isolated Showers and Thunder Possible
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Highs between 27C and 32C
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder