Free Nylon Plastic Bags Cease to Exist in Bulgaria
Free small nylon plastic shopping bags will never be seen again in Bulgaria, it has been made clear Saturday.
From now on, every little nylon bag will cost at least 15 stotinki, the bTV private TV channel has announced.
A total of a billion and a half of nylon shopping bags are used each year in Bulgaria, according to the country's Environmental Ministry.
"The aim is to cut down the usage of such nylon bags," a representative of the Bulgarian Environmental Ministry has told Dnes.dir.bg.
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers and Thunder in some Places in Eastern and Mountainous Areas
- » Sunny Weather Today
- » 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Romania
- » Three Egyptian Vultures were Brought to the Bulgarian Rhodopes