Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Reaches Quarterfinals at Bangkok, to Face Murray
Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgaria's best male tennis player, defeated Italian qualifier Simone Bolelli 7-6(8) 6-1 and will play world No 4 Andy Murray of Great Britain at the quarterfinals of PTT Open in Bangkok, Thailand.
By reaching the quarterfinals Dimitrov gained 17'400 USD of the prize money and 45 ranking points which would position him to around No 70.
The Bulgarian is yet to win against any Top 10 player. His win-loss score is 0-5 after losses to Rafael Nadal, Gilles Simon (twice), David Ferrer and now Gael Monfils.
The quarterfinal Dimitrov-Murray will start at 7pm local time (2pm CET) on Friday.
- » Discover These Beautiful Golf Courses In Bulgaria, Perfect For A Tee Time When You Visit
- » Bulgarian Paralympic Team wins two Gold on Day 1 of Dubai 2019 World Para Championship
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play for Bulgaria Again
- » Paralympian Hristiyan Stoyanov with Gold Medal from Dubai
- » Grigor Dimitrov Is in the World Rankings Top 20 Again
- » Kubrat Pulev: I’m Ready to Fight with Tyson Fury Every Day, I’m in my Best Shape