Mild Quake Shakes Southwestern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.3 on the Richter scale struck about 160 kilometers southwest of the Bulgarian capital Sofia, on the territory of the country.
The tremor was felt in the town of Petrich about 10 am. The epicenter has been registered twenty kilometers east of the town.
There were no immediate reports of casualties and damages.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP