Bulgaria Stage Gold Showing at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup
Bulgarian athletes grabbed a second team gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup held in the Arena Armeets in Sofia.
Sunday the Bulgarian team playing with 3 ribbons and 2 hoops made no mistakes and grabbed the gold with 27.650.
The Italian squad ranked second, while Belarusians grabbed the third place.
Saturday the Bulgarians grabbed the another gold medal, at the combined event which included 5 balls, and then 3 ribbons and 2 hoops, leaving Russia and Belarus behind.
Sunday the Bulgarian team grabbed another medal, by finishing third in the 5 balls contest.
In the individual competitions, Bulgaria's Sylvia Miteva made an especially good showing, grabbing 3 silver medals - with bats, ball and hoop.
Saturday the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia was officially launched by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov.
- » Bulgaria Winger Despodov to Miss Start of Euro Qualifiers
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami