Bulgaria Stage Gold Showing at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup
Bulgarian athletes grabbed a second team gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup held in the Arena Armeets in Sofia.
Sunday the Bulgarian team playing with 3 ribbons and 2 hoops made no mistakes and grabbed the gold with 27.650.
The Italian squad ranked second, while Belarusians grabbed the third place.
Saturday the Bulgarians grabbed the another gold medal, at the combined event which included 5 balls, and then 3 ribbons and 2 hoops, leaving Russia and Belarus behind.
Sunday the Bulgarian team grabbed another medal, by finishing third in the 5 balls contest.
In the individual competitions, Bulgaria's Sylvia Miteva made an especially good showing, grabbing 3 silver medals - with bats, ball and hoop.
Saturday the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia was officially launched by Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov.
- » Ludogorets are Football Champions of Bulgaria and Win Eighth Consecutive Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost in the First Round in Geneva
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka