Illegal Buildings Demolished at Top Bulgarian Beach Resort
The Bulgarian authorities have demolished more than 15 illegal buildings in the country's largest and most popular summer resort Sunny Beach.
The buildings have been located mostly on the sand in the northern beach of the resort.
The action had begun precisely at midnight Monday into Tuesday, which was the deadline given to owners to remove the establishments on their own. Most, however, failed to undertake any move in that direction.
From a total of 45 illegal buildings on the northern beach only 3 had been dismantled voluntarily. Those remaining will be demolished after the end of the active season over the need to use heavy construction equipment.
- » Sofia is Among the 20 Cities with the Fastest Increase in Prices of Housing in the World
- » Housing Strategy Sets the Overall Policy for the Sector in Bulgaria by 2030
- » The Villages Around the Resorts in Bulgaria Attract with Cheap Properties
- » 42,000 Buildings in Bulgaria Need Renovation
- » The Price of Agricultural Land in Bulgaria has Risen by 5%
- » The Luxury Property Market in Bulgaria
Fancy a fuck on my slutty long time ago ex girlfriend while i sit back and watch like a dumb ass... then come to 23 Dimitar Street, Sofia. My Engerish is poor quality and need to get back to London but I have a criminal record so I cant get back in.
I should not have taken so many drugs getting high and stolen and been a shit jobless boy so now i write bad english arricles for Novinite.
Oi cunt face. I hadnt finished speaking to you. SILVIA said you were a fucking lame temper-some peace of shit and to avoid you. I think she was right. But i think we've got a few more things to go tho.
Your current address is 23 Dimitar Manov Street, Sofia, Bulgaria right?
Ill be emailing a few photos from throughout the entire year over to your email.
Cheers fuck head.