Electronics, IT, Outsourcing Harbor Greatest Potential in Bulgaria - Finance Ministry
Electronics, IT, and services outsourcing are the sectors of the Bulgarian economy that harbor the greatest growth potential, states the major conclusion of a fresh study by Bulgaria's Finance Ministry.
The report of the Economic Analysis and Forecasts Directorate of the Finance Ministry in Sofia released Monday studies the performance of the real economy sector in Bulgaria in 2008-2010.
In addition to stressing the importance of improving production efficiency in Bulgaria, the paper also emphasizes that during the economic boom of the pre-crisis years both investments and labor had not focused on the most productive sectors of the real economy in the country.
According to the Bulgarian Finance Ministry, the services are the sector of the Bulgarian economy that has suffered the least from the global economic and financial crisis.
The analysis, which uses data from Amadeus, Eurostat, and the UN, finds that – in addition to IT, electronics, and services outsourcing – other sectors with substantial potential for growth in Bulgaria are the production of tobacco products and foods, agriculture, freight truck transport, air transport, chemical industry and the production of pharmaceuticals in particular, and machine-building.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity
- » Sofia in 30th Place in Terms of Rising Property Prices
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast
- » Germany, France and Spain to Reopen Borders on June 15
- » Denitsa Sacheva: 60/40 Wage Support Scheme will be Amended
- » Assoc. Prof. Atanas Mangarov: I Am Not Expecting a Second Coronavirus Wave in the Autumn