Bulgarian Yoghurt to Be Showcased on Japanese TV
A Japanese TV crew is shooting a film in the Rhodope Mountains to tell about the famous Bulgarian yoghurt.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR.
The film showcases the making of the yoghurt, which is very popular in Japan, from the milking of cows to serving the ecologically-clean product on the table.
The TV crew has chosen the mountain village of Arda and the nearby area as a set over it being not only environmentally clean, but with breathtaking scenery, and a place where some of the tastiest yoghurt in the world is made.
The film would further focuses on the significant number of people in the area living around 100 years and longer and eating yoghurt as part of their daily menu.
The film will be aired on Japanese TV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea