Emergency Team Restores Sofia Metro Services
Metro services in Sofia between the downtown central subway station Serdika and the Mladost district have been restored Sunday morning.
The information was reported by the Center for Urban Mobility at the Sofia City Halll.
A short circuit fault caused the temporary closure of the Serdika-Mladost service in both directions. The damage occurred around 7 am.
Emergency teams worked for over two hours to replace the isolator of the contact network.
Trains in the other direction – from Serdika to the Obelya district kept moving on time and on schedule.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5