Emergency Team Restores Sofia Metro Services
Metro services in Sofia between the downtown central subway station Serdika and the Mladost district have been restored Sunday morning.
The information was reported by the Center for Urban Mobility at the Sofia City Halll.
A short circuit fault caused the temporary closure of the Serdika-Mladost service in both directions. The damage occurred around 7 am.
Emergency teams worked for over two hours to replace the isolator of the contact network.
Trains in the other direction – from Serdika to the Obelya district kept moving on time and on schedule.
- » 99 Illegal Pigs, Hidden by their Owners, Were Killed in Aheloy
- » The Lights of the Tallest Christmas Tree in the World Were Lit (VIDEO)
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » Is Google Working with a Healthcare Company on a Secret Project to Collect Personal Information from Millions of Americans?
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » New Rules for E-Scooters to Be Introduced