Breakdown Closes Sofia Subway
The Sofia subway has been blocked and closed both ways between the central metro station Serdika and the Mladost district Sunday morning.
The information was announced by the Center for Urban Mobility at the Sofia City Hall, saying emergency teams are working to repair the damage. The breakdown is most likely due to a short circuit fault.
It is unclear when services will be restored. Trains in the other direction – from Serdika to the Obelya district are moving on time and on schedule.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total