Bulgaria Resettles Hares from Greece, Cyprus
Bulgarian hunters' organizations have set off a project for replenishing the population of hares in the country by importing rabbits from Greece and Cyprus.
The project worth BGN 35 000 was started in the southern town of Saedinenie Friday where Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture and Foods set free the first two hares from Greece on farm with an area of 150 decares.
The project of the Bulgarian Union of Hunters and Fishermen aims at growing enough hares in order to restore the hare population in those parts of the country where it is critical.
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weekend Weather
- » In Sofia was Build the First Sensor Station to Monitor the Air Pollution
- » The Spraying Against Mosquitoes along the Danube River Starts Today