3 Bulgarian Towns Suffer Heat Records
Three towns in Southwestern and Northern Bulgaria have registered temperature records amidst the currently raging heat wave.
The southwestern town of Sandanski near the border with Greece registered Monday a record temperature of 38.1 degrees Celsius, breaking the previous record for the same day – 37.3 – registered back in 2007.
According to the National Meteorology Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Svishtov on the Danube and Lovech in Northern Bulgaria also saw record temperatures – 36.2 degrees Celsius.
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria