Bulgaria Finally Basks in Glorious Sun, Beaches Packed Full
Following the recent spell of cold weather, beach time has finally arrived in Bulgaria to the joy of thousands of holiday makers along the Black Sea coast.
Friday struck a sweltering 31°C heat after the country was hit at the beginning of July by a wave of cool air and scattered rains.
During the first week of July lows varied between 10°C and 15°C, but will be followed by highs between 35-38°C after July 8.
Bulgarians and visitors to the country should brace for a scorcher in the second half of the month when the mercury is expected to zoom up to 38 °C.
There will be light wind along the Black Sea coast, where the temperature of the water is expected to reach 23-24°C.
Forecasts say high temperatures are here to stay by the end of the month, with shower spells and a slight fall in temperatures expected in the last days of the month.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease