Bulgaria Finally Basks in Glorious Sun, Beaches Packed Full
Following the recent spell of cold weather, beach time has finally arrived in Bulgaria to the joy of thousands of holiday makers along the Black Sea coast.
Friday struck a sweltering 31°C heat after the country was hit at the beginning of July by a wave of cool air and scattered rains.
During the first week of July lows varied between 10°C and 15°C, but will be followed by highs between 35-38°C after July 8.
Bulgarians and visitors to the country should brace for a scorcher in the second half of the month when the mercury is expected to zoom up to 38 °C.
There will be light wind along the Black Sea coast, where the temperature of the water is expected to reach 23-24°C.
Forecasts say high temperatures are here to stay by the end of the month, with shower spells and a slight fall in temperatures expected in the last days of the month.
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria