Netanyahu: Iranian Nuclear Program Threatens Bulgaria, Too
The Iranian nuclear program poses a threat to both Israel and Bulgaria, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared in Sofia.
Israel's PM spoke at a joint news conference with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, right after the governments of Bulgaria and Israel held an unprecedented joint sitting.
Netanyahu expressed deep concern about the development of the Iranian nuclear program at the hands of the regime headed by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
"Nuclear heads in the hands of the ayatollahs are a threat for the world and for Bulgaria," the Israeli PM warned in Sofia.
He further slammed the Iranian regime simultaneously with his criticism of the rule of Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
"Hamas is a medieval regime similar to the one ruling Iran," Netanyahu said.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels