Dangerous E. Coli Bacteria Now Found in Czech Bottled Water
Czech food and agriculture authorities have found the dangerous strain of the e. coli bacteria that has caused an epidemic in Europe in bottled water, according to RIA Novosti.
A total of 33 000 bottles of the "Aquila Aquilinea" bottled water have been seized back by the Karlovarske mineralni vody company, which has also warned against consuming water from the brand with an expiry date of May 20 2012.
A wide range of products have already been blamed for the deadly outbreak that has killed 50 people in Europe and sickened more than 4000. The bacteria claimed its first victim in France Saturday.
Contaminated fenugreek seeds imported from Egypt were mentioned Thursday as a suspect for the origin of the devastating outbreak.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Putin: Nazi Germany Wanted to Exterminate and Enslave Soviet People
- » Slovenian FM Sides with Skopje against Bulgaria, Requesting EU "action" for Western Balkans Enlargement
- » EU Council of Foreign Ministers Agrees New Sanctions on Lukashenko
- » Discover: Northern Areas of Pakistan – a Heaven on Earth
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks