Sporting Lisbon Vies for Parma's Bulgarian Striker Bojinov
Portugal's Sporting Lisbon FC is in talks to get Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov from Italy's Parma.
Sporting is negotiating with Parma an one-year lease of Bojinov, according to the Portuguese sports newspaper A Bola.
The 25-year-old Bulgarian striker, one of Bulgaria's top football hopes, has had sporadic success at Parma recently, leading Bulgaria's national coach Lothar Mattheaus to criticize his performance.
According to the Portuguese press, football clubs from Turkey and Greece, are also vying for Valeri Bojinov, who is described as a very agile and multifunctional forward.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia
- » Online Bingo vs. Bingo Halls