Cloudy Bulgaria to Wait for Beach Time till Sunday
Warmer temperatures on Sunday and Monday will lure not only the audacious swimmers to try out the waters of Bulgaria's Black Sea coast, weather men say.
Following the spell of cold weather, Bulgaria's coastal beaches are likely to attract more and more people at the end of the week and the beginning of next as the weather will turn sunny and hot.
Weather forecasts say the relatively high temperatures that Bulgaria will enjoy on Sunday – 25 – 30 degrees - will remain pretty much unchanged at the beginning of next week.
After the high temperatures and sunny weather in the middle of June, Bulgaria saw lots of drizzles on the last day of June.
The country is expected to be hit at the beginning of July by a wave of even cooler than now air and scattered rains.
During the first week of July lows are expected to vary between 10°C and 15°C, only to be followed by highs between 35-38°C after July 8.
The changes are attributed to a cold front bringing moderate winds and rains.
Bulgarians and visitors to the country should brace for a scorcher in the second half of the month when the mercury is expected to zoom up to 38 °C.
There will be light wind along the Black Sea coast, where the temperature of the water is expected to reach 23-24°C.
Forecasts say high temperatures are here to stay by the end of the month, with shower spells and a slight fall in temperatures expected in the last days of the month.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP