Miss Bulgaria 2011 Still Looking for Mr Right
Vanya Peneva, the 23-year-old beauty, who was crowned this week Miss Bulgaria, has admitted she is single and still looking for the man of her dreams.
"The man, who I will choose to be my partner, should make a very strong first impression on me," the lady, born in the town of the roses Kazanlak, told the private bTV channel.
Vanya did not shy away from saying that she knew from the very beginning that she was pretty and admitted many beauty pageants are rigged.
As far as her victory is concerned, however, she firmly denied speculations this is the case.
"I did not buy the crown, they gave it to me."
More Facts about Miss Bulgaria 2011:
Height: 178 cm
Currently studies Bulgarian Philology at Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski "and is a member of the Student Council at Alma Mater.
Fluent in English, likes to read Western literature, but her favorite book is "Anna Karenina".
Teachers are the people that he respects most, but her dream is to become a successful journalist.
Has a Persian cat named Erica.
Loves extreme sports, but not football players.
Dedicated the crown to herself and is determined to give her best to defend it.
- » Tips for Selecting A Prom Dress
- » Hollywood Actress Nina Dobrev Promotes Bulg-Air-Ia (VIDEO)
- » MUNICIPALITY OF BURGAS PREPARED SPECTACULAR MUSIC FESTIVAL IN AUGUST - SPICE MUSIC FESTIVAL - 90`S EDITION
- » Celebrate this Valentine’s weekend at the newest InterContinental in Europe!
- » Oscar Nominations Announcement
- » The Last Song of Linkin Park Vocalist Chester Bennington Comes Out