Bulgaria Registers Drop in Produce Prices
Prices of fruit and vegetables are falling with their wholesale price index going down to 1.035 points.
The data was released by the State Commission for Commodity Exchanges and Market Places.
Prices of greenhouse tomatoes are down 23%, of cucumbers – 31%, of cabbage – 24%, of spring potatoes – 25%. Prices of lettuce are up by 2%.
In the last week, strawberries' prices were 15% lower as were those of cherries.
Among basic food stables – prices of sugar remained the same; those of flour, cooking oil and ground meat were slightly down. Prices of feta cheese (0.2%) and yellow cheese (kashkaval) – (0.3%) went slightly up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%