2008: BULGARIA IN EU SAID DB
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgaria and Romania will become members of EU not earlier than 2008, Deutsche Bank analysis said quoted by the Italian Sole 24 Ore. Turkey prospects for EU accession are of longer terms, Croatia must improve for membership in mid-terms.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » Tobacco Manufacturers are Pushing for Higher Purchase Prices
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Automobile Industry in Bulgaria Needs Large Industrial Zones and 45 000 Workers
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)