'Dr Death' Jack Kevorkian Dies at 83
Jack Kevorkian, internationally known as 'Dr. Death' for his assisted suicide advocacy, passed away at 83 at a Detroit hospital on Friday.
Kevorkian had been battling kidney and heart problems, according to the Detroit free press. His attorney, Mayer Morganroth, said it appears Kevorkian suffered a pulmonary thrombosis when a blood clot from his leg broke free and lodged in his heart. "It was peaceful, he didn't feel a thing,
Kevorkian spent eight years in prison after being convicted of second-degree murder in the death of the last of the more than 100 terminally ill patients whose lives he helped end.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92