Controversial Bulgarian Politician Petkov Listed in Hospital
The controversial Member of the Bulgarian Parliament from the opposition Bulgarian Socialist Party and former Interior Minister, Rumen Petkov, has been listed in the hospital as an emergency case.
Petkov is in a pulmonary ward and is said to have serious complications, but was still able to talk to several media outlets to confirm he is on artificial support.
Doctors say he has a problem with his lungs and requested medical help late Monday evening.
The Bulgarian daily Standard cites medical experts explaining Petkov underwent a serious cold which later turned into pneumonia.
Doctors from the hospital voiced there version that the MP most likely became allergic to a household bird, and the allergy turned into pneumonia after he failed to undertake the necessary precaution.
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister