Bulgarian Killer in Tenerife Slept Both with Gays, Women - Ex Lover
The Bulgarian man, who beheaded a British grandmother in Tenerife, was a heroin addict and slept with both men and women, according to new claims.
The 28-year-old drifter trawled gay bars in search of men while also sleeping with women, Stuart Crosbie, a Scottish construction worker who says he was one of the killer's lovers, told the Daily Mail.
As well as smoking cannabis on a daily basis, Deyan Deyanov injected the Class A drug, making his behaviour dangerously erratic, Crosbie said.
The Bulgarian funded his drug habit by joining a gang of muggers and stealing from friends.
Crosbie said: 'I can't believe Deyan could ever have done such a truly terrible and evil thing.
'He caused a lot of distress and trouble during his time in Scotland. I'm ashamed to have known him.'
Crosbie said: 'He had nowhere to stay. I said he could sleep on the couch in the living room.'
The two began an 'on-off' relationship whereby Deyanov cruised gay bars and also slept with women. Deyanov was sacked from the building site for failing to turn up for work.
'He stayed with me in Scotland for about five months,' said Mr Crosbie. 'But I just couldn't stand the drugs and had to throw him out.'
Two years later, the Bulgarian turned up again, this time with a fellow Eastern European called Sebastian Velikov. Velikov was married but had now entered into a gay relationship with Deyanov.
Crosbie said: 'Deyanov was boasting about the Eastern European gang he'd fallen in with. He'd been sleeping rough and attacking people for money. Finally he left. I don't know where to.'
Deyan Valentinov Deyanov attacked Jennifer Mills-Westley at the resort of Los Cristianos, last Friday. The attacker, had a record of mental health issues. He has now been placed in custody by a Spanish judge without the possibility of bail.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros