Boyko Borisov's Words of Wisdom in Football Metaphors*
1. As long as we don't get offside too many times everything will be OK.
2. Only one person must be allowed to take a penalty shot in our government.
3. Passing the ball is essential for good teamwork.
4. We mustn't score too many own goals.
5. Two yellow cards equals one red card but you are not sent off, unless the referee changes his mind.
6. The captain is the only person allowed to kick a player when he is down.
7. We must all play for the same side.
8. Always mark the main opposition's players.
9. We all need a level field to play on (except the opposition)
10. Only I can move the goal posts.
*Courtesy of Keith Gregory
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!