Bulgarian Victim of Balcony Incident Placed on Respirator
The 19-year-old girl, M.P., who was listed in a critical condition after falling from a balcony overnight, has been placed on a respirator.
The announcement was made Saturday afternoon by surgeon Dr. Desislav Vrachanski from the "Pirogov" emergency hospital in Sofia.
The doctor had been able to free the girl's lungs from the blood that accumulated there and established her stomach had not sustained damage.
A 25-year old man, reportedly a Czech citizen, was killed in the same incident when the railing of a balcony broke right in the heart of downtown Sofia, on "Neofit Rilski" street.
The other injured woman, who is listed in serious, but stable condition, has been identified as Radoslava Topalova, a music editor with the "Horizont" (Horizon) program of the Bulgarian National Radio, BNR.
The authorities are probing the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Growth of Food Prices in Bulgaria is Unreasonably High
- » European Commission: Bulgaria is not interested in Implementing the Just Transition Plan
- » Bulgarian Police found a Painting by Jackson Pollock that could be worth 50 Million Euros
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US on Bulgaria in 2022: Impunity and Corruption, Problems with Media Freedom
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid