27% OF BULGARIANS IN BANKS
Business | March 11, 2001, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Only 27% of the Bulgarians have been clients of banks in 2000, a GfK survey says . The five most used banks in Bulgaria are DSK, UBB, Hebros, Bulbank, and Biohim. Only 2% of the Bulgarians think that their current financial status is better than the average financial status for the country. 54% think that the status of their families got worsen.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)