Osama Delayed Prince Charles, Kate Honeymoon – Report
The operation which lead to Osama bin Laden's death may have delayed Prince William and Kate Middleton's honeymoon.
A warning from the U.S. government about the special forces strike could have been behind the decision to delay the couple's getaway, Anthony Glees, director of the Centre for Security and Intelligence studies at the University of Buckingham, told the Daily Mail.
"'I would not be surprised if the reason the royal honeymoon was put off had to do with forewarning that this might be happening and that security for the young couple could not be guaranteed at this moment in time," he explained.
However, a spokesman for the British Palace downplayed the claims, stating the delay was a personal decision the royal couple made "weeks ago."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times