10 Bulgarian Regions under Code Yellow over Downpours
Code yellow has been declared in 10 Bulgarian regions Monday over the forecast of heavy rain, the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, informs.
The regions are: Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Targovishte, Ruse, Sliven, Yambol, Razgrad, Shumen and Silistra.
The forecast for entire Bulgaria is for clouds and rain, especially in northern and northeastern Bulgaria.
Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP