Kate and William Drive Off in Aston Martin, Endear Fans
In a very playful and unexpected move, Kate Middleton and Prince William drove off Buckingham palace in a classically tricked-out wedding day convertible.
The Astin Martin was decorating with metallic balloons, while the license plate said "just wed."
William did the driving as Kate waved to the crowds. And they only had one security car with them! It was just the two of them driving off to their future, but with a couple billion people watching.
The move has been seen as a very clever way to endear the Royal family supporters and make the young newly-wed couple look just human.
Following the short drive away to the Clarence House, the newlyweds will party the night away with friends and family after an evening reception at Buckingham Palace.
- » BNR: Bulgaria and Croatia Disappointed with Delay of Accession Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Brexit Deadline Delayed
- » Boris Johnson: UK Will Leave the EU even if the Agreement Is Rejected
- » Erdogan Threatens to Continue the Offensive in Syria if the Terms of the Peace Agreement Are not Fully Fulfilled
- » A Man Disguised as Boris Johnson Tried to Climb Big Ben
- » New York Approved the Notorious Rikers Prison to Be Closed