Kate and William Drive Off in Aston Martin, Endear Fans
In a very playful and unexpected move, Kate Middleton and Prince William drove off Buckingham palace in a classically tricked-out wedding day convertible.
The Astin Martin was decorating with metallic balloons, while the license plate said "just wed."
William did the driving as Kate waved to the crowds. And they only had one security car with them! It was just the two of them driving off to their future, but with a couple billion people watching.
The move has been seen as a very clever way to endear the Royal family supporters and make the young newly-wed couple look just human.
Following the short drive away to the Clarence House, the newlyweds will party the night away with friends and family after an evening reception at Buckingham Palace.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests